Preparing for the Shift - It's Easier Than You Think
If you have been connected to a spiritual community there is no doubt you have probably heard a lot of talk about the shift our planet is going through. I was inspired to write a few tips on preparing for the shift. Although I can’t prove this, as a sensitive I intuitively feel that new frequencies are coming to the earth at a rapid rate not to mention the earth changes that seem to be happening at an accelerated rate as well. Even those that do not consider themselves spiritually minded, have to admit that change is in the air!
Have you noticed that time seems to be moving faster? Have you felt a bit more spacey or forgetful than usual or do you feel constantly tired? I intuitively believe this is a result of our bodies assimilating the new energies that are coming to our planet.
Here are some tips on preparing for the shift and how to psychically deal with all the changes going on:
- Ground by connecting with nature and putting your bare feet on the naked earth. Doing the grounding guided meditation I offer for free.
- Opening your feet chakras (center of your feet) and pulling in earth energy and feeling it traveling up and down your body.
- Opening up your crown chakra (top of the head) and feeling the universal cosmic energy traveling up and down through your spine.
- Staring at the moon, a sunset, the ocean, the stars, and contemplating infinity not just outwardly but inwardly as well.
- Drinking more water than usual. Blessing the water with love by holding the container of water in your hands and sending love to it from your heart and out your hands.
- Sitting in silent meditation and listening for guidance from your heart.
- Being in your heart and feeling your connection to the divine. Living and making decisions from your heart. Feeling and acting out of love, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Letting your heart guide your mind, not the other way around.
- Sending love and prayers to the earth and all of humanity (you can listen to the global peace meditation I recorded). Seeing and feeling the oneness and interconnectedness of all life, not only on this planet but all throughout the galaxy.
- Letting go of the hurt, resentment, and anger while knowing that holding onto these emotions hurt you more than they could ever hurt anyone else.
- Accepting your role as a powerful creator. And how do you create? Through your vibration, intentions, prayers, visualizations, beliefs, your focus, and most importantly through your love, the most powerful tool of creation. The gateway to your love? Your heart!
Lets love ourselves into a new reality! I honestly believe it can be that easy.
If you enjoyed these tips on preparing for the shift please press the like button below to share with your friends on facebook and of course, you are always welcome to comment!
To join and receive your free gift, just enter your e-mail in the light blue box below:
If you like this article please press the like button below.
*Circle for Self Healing is not a replacement for qualified medical care.
Cecilia is a gifted and compassionate intuitive healer and meditation teacher who is passionately dedicated to helping sensitive and intuitive people tap into their soul power to live strong, balanced, and purposeful lives. Learn more about Cecilia and schedule an intuitive healing session.